Students belonging to the B.C., M.B.C., S.C., & S.T. are eligible for scholarship from the Government of India or the Tamilnadu Government.
Students applying for scholarship should have true copies of the following certificates:
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Statement of Marks
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Attendance Certificate
The following scholarships and concessions are available as per Government guidelines:
- Full Fee Concession to SC/ST, Converted Christians and Most Backward Community students.
- Govt. of India Scholarship to SC/ST students.
- Backward Community Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship for the physically challenged students.
- Scholarship to daughters and sisters of Defence Service personnel.
- Government of India Scholarship for children of Primary and Secondary School Teachers.
- Ex – Servicemen Scholarship.
- University Grants Commission Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for single girl Child.
Students who receive the Scholarship should satisfy the stipulation of 90% of attendance.
All scholarships are liable for forfeiture for misconduct, irregularity in attendance, unsatisfactory progress in studies, indiscipline, indulging in illicit drugs & drinks consumption etc.